In the midst of severe testing, with devastation all around, the prophet Jeremiah declared, “Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning, great is Your faithfulness” (Lam. 3:22-23). Global Advance, the ministry I was privileged to found in 1990, is celebrating a quarter century of God’s unfailing faithfulness. Literally every day at our offices we hear stories of how leaders’ lives and ministries are impacted through the multiple, multi-nation outreaches of Global Advance.
My soul magnifies the Lord –
- for a faithful, supportive wife who has served the Lord with me, not just for Global Advance’s 25 years, but for the 43 years of our marriage,
- for Jonathan, our son, who serves as the fruitful, spiritually sensitive, and visionary president of Global Advance,
- for a great staff, board, and worldwide team who work together to obey Christ’s Great Commission,
- for friends and partners who faithfully pray and sow financially into this missions ministry,
- for a debt-free ministry that has always paid its bills expeditiously.
In just a couple of weeks we will host some 50 of our key leaders from many nations. We’ll collaborate at a week-long Summit as we prayerfully strategize for the future – and our greatest days of impact for Jesus Christ and His global cause.
If you will be in the Dallas area Friday, October 9, I’m inviting you to celebrate God’s faithfulness with us. The 25th Anniversary Global Advance Dinner will be held that evening at 6:30 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Dallas. You will hear thrilling stories of God’s work worldwide. An opportunity will be given for you to invest in this ministry.
But you must be registered to attend, and we need to know soon if you will be joining us. You can register online or find out more at www.globaladvance.org.
“Here we are, in Your presence,
Lifting holy hands to You.
Here we are, praising Jesus
For the things He’s brought us through.”
– Dallas Holm